35 лет · На сайте с августа 2020
I have been working as a freelance translator for 5+ years and i really love my job. I have participated in the International exhibitions, conferences and seminars as Interpreter. I am originally from Russia. I have studied linguistics and translation at University. I have the work experience of working for American companies.
I am able to translate different kinds of fields. My fields of expertise are as follows:
- Translation from English into Russian and vice versa
- Articles, business correspondence, email handling
- Manuals etc
- Website, software and game localization incl. the translation of xml – based
files (Windows / IOS / Android)
- Transcription (English, Russian)
- eCommerce (Amazon, eBay listings)
I can be as Assistant to you during the exhibition. If there is a position available at this time,I can be contacted on cell phone in the afternoons and would be more willing to come down for an interview.If not then would keep my details to hand for near future.
Looking forward to hearing you.
Экскурсии Перевод устный (последовательный) Перевод письменный Удалённый перевод Удалённый представитель
Yes, I can work as guide and show some sightseeing.
I have gradueted from People's Friendship University of Russia with specialization in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication.
• Professional translations English-Russian on the international fair shows, conferences, seminars and showroom.
• Professional interpreting. Foreign language correspondence
• Website translations. Phone calls in foreign languages
• Consulting clients for products by companies
• Supporting for negotiations, translation to ENG-RUS
• Simultaneous Interpretation facilities
• Preparation and Translation materials, technical documentations, user’s manuals